The position is for a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for identifying sales leads, making direct contact via, email, LinkedIn and phone, pitching our solutions and managing the sales cycle along with the Sales Consultant and Account Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prospecting for the new leads on Linkedin and making an initial approach by email and phone
- Qualify leads by product fit, sales stage and opportunity value
- Building rapport with the prospect and gaining their trust
- Understand the customer’s requirements in detail and identify the most critical features
- Liaising with the Sales Consultant to set up and perform a successful demo of our solutions
- Managing the sales cycle through to successful completion.
- Good knowledge of software systems such as CRM, project management and workflow tools
- 2-5 years sales experience
- High energy individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communicator and presenter able to gain audience confidence
- Ability to build a deep understanding of a customer’s technology needs and guide them to a solution
HOURS OF WORK
Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm with some flexibility required for overtime. Competitive leave package.
LOCATION OF WORK